Monday, December 7, 2009

Frustrated

Robbie's well-child check up was good. He is 35.8lbs and 41". Doc said he is healthy.


We did talk about me for a bit. My doc wants to wait until cyst #3 (in this round) or for me to see Dr Chua (my pcos doc) before putting me back on the pill. I want to cry! I still have no period in site - last one was October 15th. I hope I get back in to see Dr. Chua soon. I hate that I needed a new referral to see him.

I had my flu and h1n1 shots today, I am starting to get a headache but I think that is more due to being on the computer for too long. I think I will take some tylenol and rest for a bit before I pick up Robbie.

Oh yeah, I bought a "sexy" nightie not that we really need any help in that area but I figured we have been married for 7.5 years and it was time to get some lingerie.

Oh yeah, my doctor said that if I would just get pregnant then I would stop having the cysts for 9 months! I know he didnt mean anything by it but still....

2 comments:

catharooni said...

i have been out of the blog reading loop, but it was good to catch up on your last few posts ... so sorry things aren't stellar healthwise. i hope you feel better in everyway really soon! *hugs*

robin said...

Sorry to hear about your cycts. I had problems with endometriosis for a few years. We thought that was why we weren't able to have more kids but when I was given a clean bill of health in that area and still no pregnancies we just had to chalk it up to unexplained infertility. We ended up turning to adoption through foster care to expand our family. Don't give up hope. If you are meant to have more you will - it doesn't always happen in the way you plan.